ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat air bag light!!!

clio sport 172
could anyone please give me some advice or link me to a post as i can't find one. i have removed both front seats from my 172 sport, i have put 3.6 resistors in place to turn off the airbags. for some reason i still have a fault reading 'DF065 DRIVER FRONT SEAT POSITION SENSOR CIRCUIT, SHORT CIRUIT TO EARTH' reading on the code reader plus i still have the red seat belt light on the dash. dose anyone know how to remove the fault as i have searched high and low and can't find anything on the subject. many thanks

Does anyone know how to seperate the small black connector under the drivers seat. Is there a trick to this connector? Have tried for 45 min and it wont come apart.

could anyone please give me some advice or link me to a post as i can't find one. i have removed both front seats from my 172 sport, i have put 3.6 resistors in place to turn off the airbags. for some reason i still have a fault reading 'DF065 DRIVER FRONT SEAT POSITION SENSOR CIRCUIT, SHORT CIRUIT TO EARTH' reading on the code reader plus i still have the red seat belt light on the dash. dose anyone know how to remove the fault as i have searched high and low and can't find anything on the subject. many thanks