ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selby

No anthracite had a white cliosport.net in the rear window.

Dont think it it was your missus as a bloke was driving :)

pimp mobile Zafira
Not me. Stuck in the office till 7 last night. I have sem another BG recently in the area though.

FF RB 182
I've seen this around lately, he followed me down the a19 from York and headed to Selby at the pickle factory roundabout. It had a baby seat in the back.

pimp mobile Zafira
I've seen this around lately, he followed me down the a19 from York and headed to Selby at the pickle factory roundabout. It had a baby seat in the back.
Think that was me Soph. Are you in the un striped RB? I think I followed you down the A19 the other week. I know I followed one anyway from the designer! It looked very tidy.

FF RB 182
Yeah I'm the un striped RB. Yeah I work at the designer outlet so it must of been you I saw then lol. Have you seen the striped one with tints around? I put a spotted up but no reply!

FF RB 182
Jim as in leeds182 (or what ever numbers are at the end)? He's not got a RB has he? Plus he has better taste than to have those after market lights.lol

2.2 bar shed.
On a side note Soph. When you next see Gaz can you hit him for me and tell him to sort his RX7 out? :p

pimp mobile Zafira
It's another Jim who lives near that Jim you mentioned. Shoddy lights came with the car. He does want shot ASAP of them.

Alien Green 200
Felt like my brain was coming out of my ear. Or maybe thats just the cider I bought from polish shop.

pimp mobile Zafira
^either out of your ear or brain freeze like ou get after a calipo! Where abouts are you based Deany.