ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV and Airbag light

Renault Clio '05
  • Hi, wonder if anyone could help please. I have a clio 2005 that was broken into by cutting both front door wiring looms. I have replaced the wiring looms but now have the SERV and Airbag lights on. I have taken the car to a garage to get the ECU read. The fault code says: B0134 Airbag Locked Circuit. However the garage does not know what this refers to. Any ideas???? Thanks.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I would try putting the system into service mode and then back into active, you will need a decent diagnostic computer to do this, the garage might be able to do this,

Renault Clio '05
OK. Don't know what machine the garage used but came up with the code B0134. They don't know what it relates to. They are going to ask an auto electrician with a better machine to have a look at it in the next few weeks.