ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serv ESP Light, Cruise Control

BG 182
Having a problem it's very temperamental sometimes it will come up sometimes I don't see it at all. I have a Ph2 172 with cruise control fitted (I didn't fit this) seems when ever I use my cruise control it will work for a bit til I slow down or change gear and then I can't turn it back on but then the serv and esp light comes on so I pull over turn car on n off and it goes away :/

but then if I'm driving along it may come up but when the serv and esp light is on I can't use cruise control it won't turn on. Am I best removing the cruise control or does anyone know what's causing this. Are they connected the problems ?

Cheers chris

320d
My serv and ESP light randomly comes on occasionally too. Cruise still works though. I just ignore it and it doesn't come back for ages. Sorted.

BG 182
Yeah just getting annoying now though :( as I've got a donor car was thinking of its a part causing the problem I could get it off there and sort it