ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV light only always on and auto lights don't work

Cliomaxx69

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 2002
Hi, yesterday the SERV light on my 172 turned on when I was driving and it's sill on today, most people said that it was the airbag cables under the seats but I fiddled with them quite a bit and the light never turned on. I also realised that the automatic lights don't work anymore. Someone mentioned the rain sensor could turn on the SERV light, you guys this that my light sensor is dead and turns on the SERV light?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Just the SERV light only is usually that yeah.

Make sure auto lights are set and stick your hand over the sensor, see if they come on.

Cliomaxx69

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 2002
Just the SERV light only is usually that yeah.

Make sure auto lights are set and stick your hand over the sensor, see if they come on.
I started the car this morning and it was dark so they should have come on and didn't, do you know where I could find a replacement unit? Can't find anything in France

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
I started the car this morning and it was dark so they should have come on and didn't, do you know where I could find a replacement unit? Can't find anything in France

I'm not sure sorry.

Can you find a Renault parts breaker over there?

8200071210 should be the part number.