ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

service and air bag lights on ?

clio 182 cup
ok some help full info needed.....due to my bulk head drain blocking i have had to remove the carpets and sponge from the car to dry ....I had to use the car for a few days with out the pasenger seat .....I decided while it was all out to put some cheap recaros ....now all fitted nice and proper with resisistors etc but the service light and air bag light is on...

any ideas :S

thanks for lookin:star:

Clio Sport 172
If the light that is on says "SERV" then that isn't actually the service light, the service light is a little spanner i believe. The SERV light and AIRBAG light come on when there is a problem with one of the airbags, my guess, is because you have disconnected the airbag connectors to remove the standard seats...... both lights came on in my 172 once, i just wiggled the connector and they went out, not sure how you will be able to sort your problem though.

Renault Sport Clio 182
yeah i had a similar problem when i had the car rolling roaded, (coz im short lol) the tall bloke decided he wanted the drivers seat SLAMMED back as far back as it could go and i think the sensors came loose, put the seat back in the right place and it settled down after a little wiggle and drive home.

monaco 172
i have done this too. but i changed my steering wheel. but obd1 say its side impact sensors. do clios have them.

clio 182 cup
all fixed ...the resistors from ebay are crap...i bought 2 from maplins at a cost of 42p and the lights have gone...steering wheel next i think