ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service at Renault

BG FF 182
Hello, I was just wondering how much I would be looking at for a full service at a Renault garage?
Thanks!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Which one? Is it full service (belt(s) change)or a minor one (just oil, filters, etc)? (how old is the car? when did it last have belts done?)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
i got offered on my 05 clio 182 full service with belts £980........ i went to fred at btm!!!! :D

BG FF 182
It would be a minor service when it hits 92k, it had its belts done at the 72k mark, it's also an 04 plate & as I live in Stowmarket the service would be at Rawlinson Renault in Bury St Edmunds!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Hello btw, im from just up the road from you :) that probably sounded more creepy that it should of...

RB 182 FF cup pack
Depends is it just a normal annual/12k service? I paid £125 (incl VAT) a couple of years ago for basic service, change oil, filters etc +10 point check including :- brake fluid, condition of shocks, brakes, exhaust, tyres

BG FF 182
Depends is it just a normal annual/12k service? I paid £125 (incl VAT) a couple of years ago for basic service, change oil, filters etc +10 point check including :- brake fluid, condition of shocks, brakes, exhaust, tyres
Was that at Renault then, because that's not a bad price! The last place I went was F1 in Ipswich & they charged me like £200 & did absolute f**k all! So to anyone from around near me never go to f1! Rip off merchants!

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
my car has gone in for a service at Renault in portsmouth today for the following, headlight repair, seal exhaust, and annual service of filter and oil change will let you know the price when i pick it up this afternoon.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
just got the car back, also forgot to mention it was in for an mot, cost £140, passed with 3 advisories, 1: noisy exhaust (yozza) , 2: number plate correct at time of test (3/4 plate with legal once duct taped on top) and 3: loose handbrake lever. very happy right now, thought it was gong to need a lot of money spending

BG FF 182
Code:
just got the car back, also forgot to mention it was in for an mot, cost £140, passed with 3 advisories, 1: noisy exhaust (yozza) , 2: number plate correct at time of test (3/4 plate with legal once duct taped on top) and 3: loose handbrake lever. very happy right now, thought it was gong to need a lot of money spending

Cheers for the update buddy! I'd be well pleased with that price, I don't know why but I just had the idea in my head that Renault would be stupidly expensive, but they seem okay!

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
I had the 27k service done last week and the buggers charged £167 inc VAT, would have gone elsewere but the car is under warrenty :( nothing was changed except oil, screen wash and water! but they threw in a free wash after not that it made much of a difference haha.

I had the 27k service done last week and the buggers charged £167 inc VAT, would have gone elsewere but the car is under warrenty :( nothing was changed except oil, screen wash and water! but they threw in a free wash after not that it made much of a difference haha.

You can still get it serviced elsewhere without voiding your warranty! Just needs to be a VAT registered place using genuine renault parts.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC

Ouch, My friend is a Renault Technical Expert so i took the Clio Cup down to his dealer place of work for a service. He did everything you've mentioned, also torqued rear hub nuts as they were loose, refit the front splitter with better fixings, checked the front geometry for negative camber. Basically gave the whole car the once over.

£30 for the work
£2 Renault oil filter and washer
£20 for ELF oil

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
oil and filter service (expert service) is £99 which includes 12months aa raodside assistance, if you want a m.o.t aswell it comes in at £129.

Ouch, My friend is a Renault Technical Expert so i took the Clio Cup down to his dealer place of work for a service. He did everything you've mentioned, also torqued rear hub nuts as they were loose, refit the front splitter with better fixings, checked the front geometry for negative camber. Basically gave the whole car the once over.

£30 for the work
£2 Renault oil filter and washer
£20 for ELF oil

Bargain!