ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Servicing in Essex

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Anyone know of any good places to get the 172 serviced in Essex. Obviously dont want to take it to Renault so any opinions or ideas are welcomed. I was looking into BBPT in Chelmsford can anyone recommend them or any other garage. Thanks.

williams 2,seat leon
dont use bbpt what ever you do. mark fish, or take a trick to gdi. only an hour from essex. just do a search for bbpt's reviews.

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Unfortunately dont have access to that thread i take it BBPT have gained themselves a bad reputation then? Anyone know roughly how much a 84k service will be with Mark Fish? Only a minor service needed.

fad

Clio 182 FF
I would ring him mate and speak to him direct he always has time to discuss what your needs are and what you want done.

He is not the cheapest but possibly the most trustworthy person I have had work on my car.

Certainly recomended.

Mark Fish 01279431628