ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Servicing parts.

182 Turbo Project
Ok, so it's come to that time.

Where is the best place to get air, pollen and oli filter?

Oil aswell....

Would ideally like to pick them up rather than ordering online!

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
If you're looking for standard Renault service parts I can do the following:

Air Filter - £12.00
Cabin Filter - £8.00
Oil Filter - £6.00

Mick

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
No of course not silly... I'm not normally a mail order business but I don't mind offering parts out to members from time to time. Postage on those items though should be under £6 I guess.

Mick

182 Turbo Project
No of course not silly... I'm not normally a mail order business but I don't mind offering parts out to members from time to time. Postage on those items though should be under £6 I guess.

Mick

Worth a shot lol!

182 Turbo Project
Box oil.

f**k me it's confusing reading the different threads.

I need 3.1L of GL4 75W-80?

Also, will it make a huuuuge difference if I use Elf as opposed to Halfrauds own?

Last edited:
  Black 172
How can I get a trade card if I is not in the trade?
The same way I got my Makro card, I guess...

Going in there with blue overalls, oily hands, and the explanation you don't have any formal qualifications to show them because you come from a family of mechanics ought to do it. A fake business card would be a good convincer and very inexpensive.

182 Turbo Project
The same way I got my Makro card, I guess...

Going in there with blue overalls, oily hands, and the explanation you don't have any formal qualifications to show them because you come from a family of mechanics ought to do it. A fake business card would be a good convincer and very inexpensive.

So basically, your suggesting fraud.

Nice one mate.

Black 172
Like I said, you asked how you could get a card without being in the trade. I was merely telling you how people do it by offering a hypothetical example to aid my explanation. I didn't say you should do it. If you don't want to do it, don't do it. If you don't want to hear the answer to a question, don't ask it.

182 Turbo Project
Like I said, you asked how you could get one without being in the trade. I was merely telling you how people do it by offering a hypothetical example to aid my explanation. I didn't say you should do it. If you don't want to do it, don't do it. If you don't want to hear the fcuking ridiculous answer to a question, don't ask it.

No worries.

clio 16v
Helps a lot.

How can I get a trade card if I is not in the trade?

I think you'll find that if you spend in there quite often the manager will give you one. And you can go with a friend who has one?

Put your hand bag away, I've had membership but didn't use the benefits why would I throw money away... Meow