ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sexual 200SX

a burnt one
Fair do's

I must have missed the bit in the highway code where driving on the left on U.K roads was dependant on the day of the week.

If you dont plan on dying in a nissan then you're going the wrong way about it.

200sx
Well if you want to be funny, then about 10 years ago I did a pass plus thing..... to reduce insurance for young driver......

One of the things I was told was how to 'straighten out the road' around long bends you can see round to keep the car more stable (less change in direction). Obviously if there had been another vehicle in the vicinity I'd have returned to the correct side of the white line.

I dont even drive that much car now, and it was never something I made a habit of. Who would want to watch a video of someone driving like an old couple on a sunday drive? Not 80something thousand thats for sure.

I'm sure if I was that much of a c0ck then I'd have written off a 500bhp rwd car within a week.....

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Thats a wepon!! she can shift, lol at all the coments about the driver, give him a break hes just out having fun! doing no one any harm! just harmless crack!

On its ass
My friends dad has a turbo'd 200sx engine with nos in his ford anglia its rad runs sub 12s at crail : ) you tube that

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
LMAO the sx sounds awesome and goes like a f**king rocket...

Can't understand all the hating, no different from any of the other videos that gets posted up in here....

172 , looking for a 4x4 !
i need boost in my life....... sooon

Do not get a 200sx then,ive had one as a trackcar and out of all the cars ive had it was the one i got rid of the quickest,it was shite .

Good in a straight line but that was that.

I had big plans for it as it was a looker but no good wearing the smartest track suit in the gymn is there :nono:

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
yea, most of them cant steer! Would love abita crack in a rwd but iv got farm lanes for that ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol at people saying hes a c**k, just cus hes got a faster car. im sure if u had that power u wouldnt drive like a granny

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Do not get a 200sx then,ive had one as a trackcar and out of all the cars ive had it was the one i got rid of the quickest,it was s**te .

Good in a straight line but that was that.

I had big plans for it as it was a looker but no good wearing the smartest track suit in the gymn is there :nono:

BULLSHIT! im sorry but your talking out your ass! there are pleanty of 200's that handle PERFECT but you have to set them up propperly! i seen 200's or silvias out handle integra's on propper touge passes! so please dont talk b****cks!

BULLs**t! im sorry but your talking out your ass! there are pleanty of 200's that handle PERFECT but you have to set them up propperly! i seen 200's or silvias out handle integra's on propper touge passes! so please dont talk b****cks!

I have to agree having owned a couple + :rolleyes: .........Anyway its all about the drift in an s13 !!!

BULLs**t! im sorry but your talking out your ass! there are pleanty of 200's that handle PERFECT but you have to set them up propperly! i seen 200's or silvias out handle integra's on propper touge passes! so please dont talk b****cks!

ill say what i want t**t.

I have to agree having owned a couple + :rolleyes: .........Anyway its all about the drift in an s13 !!!

Dont know about yourself but i dont do much drifing round the nurburgring or any other circuit for that matter so whats the point of having one thats good at it:S

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ill say what i want tw*t.

what a bellend you are...

[youtube]fb8dPmia-fQ[/youtube]

a modded integra pretty much known as one of the best fwd cars, being beaten by a "good in a straight line but thats it" 200sx or silvia...

go else where troll.

EDIT both cars are driven by driving gods! both been touring car and jgtc drivers and also lemans so clearly you just cant drive. gutted.

a modded integra pretty much known as one of the best fwd cars

quote]

That proves sod all,the 200sx was in front to start with idiot,i didnt see the bit where it overtook the integra.

And in the bit where the integra started first it finished first so go home its time you went to school or got your nappy changed or something ...

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

a modded integra pretty much known as one of the best fwd cars

quote]

That proves sod all,the 200sx was in front to start with idiot,i didnt see the bit where it overtook the integra.

And in the bit where the integra started first it finished first so go home its time you went to school or got your nappy changed or something ...

its a touge race, the car behind if it stays on the arse of the one in front having to back off to stop a crash, means they win! if the car behind looses ground and cant keep up then it looses which it even says at the begining!!! you really are special needs aren't you!

Last edited:
its a touge race, the car behind if it stays on the arse of the one in front having to back off to stop a crash, means they win! if the car behind looses ground and cant keep up then it looses which it even says at the begining!!! you really are special needs aren't you!

Listren mALICE in wonderland maybe i didnt understand the nature of the race and ill put my hands up to that but if 200sx`s were a good car then why oh why are there so many of them on track??

Oh theres not:boring:

Case rested.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Listren mALICE in wonderland maybe i didnt understand the nature of the race and ill put my hands up to that but if 200sx`s were a good car then why oh why are there so many of them on track??

Oh theres not:boring:

Case rested.

except there is or was, they ran in japanese touring car class and did pretty f**king well! there are pleanty of wangan and touge racers, pleanty or time attack sbodys etc! so just because you dont see many doesnt mean your right ffs lol! they can be settup for grip aswel as drift its just recently more are settup for drift because they are cheap and availible!

go to oz, nz or japan and LOADS are used for grip!

ITB'd MK1
except there is or was, they ran in japanese touring car class and did pretty f**king well! there are pleanty of wangan and touge racers, pleanty or time attack sbodys etc! so just because you dont see many doesnt mean your right ffs lol! they can be settup for grip aswel as drift its just recently more are settup for drift because they are cheap and availible!

Jez's and Big tones (neither used for drifting) beat the s**t out of anything to come out of japland TBH

I do or attend over 100 track days every year all over the country and seeing a 200sx as a track toy is a rarity.

Because in standard form they are shite.

They may be good with money having been spent on them but hey , my nans old austin allegro would be good if i spent loads on it ,but that too in standard form is shite!

Jez's and Big tones (neither used for drifting) beat the s**t out of anything to come out of japland TBH

Hi Danny,bet they were not standard though as both of my evos although one was not standard power wise wold have battered a 200 sx,my sx was 200bhp ,stripped,caged,uprated this and that and i would have rather ragged my grandads capri round a track as it handled about the same!!!

I am not slating the sx as a drift though car as i know it kicks ass.

ITB'd MK1
evo is a 15 year younger car, and a rally homologation car at that. 200sx was always an exec coupe with massive tuning potential.

I wouldn't take ANY standard car on a track day, that's a fairly weak arguement. I know what can be done with an s13 for half the money to buy an evo.....you pays your money ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ha ha big tones car is an animal danny! went to buffys garage once and he fitted a diff for me lol i helped too must of taken us 5 hours lol everything that could go wrong did go wrong! by the end of the day i was pretty much covered head to toe in dirt and greese lol, but had loads of fun! we must of had 100 fag breaks lol!

evo is a 15 year younger car, and a rally homologation car at that. 200sx was always an exec coupe with massive tuning potential.

I wouldn't take ANY standard car on a track day, that's a fairly weak arguement. I know what can be done with an s13 for half the money to buy an evo.....you pays your money ;)

My 1st evo was a P reg IV GSR only 2 yrs newer than my SX so i dont understand what you mean by 15 yrs younger?

Ive got standard 205 gti`s and standard mx5`s for track use and both are very capable.

So why wouyldnt you take a standard car on track??

You can only go round a corner so fast cant you and the faster your car is the longer you stand on the slow peddle;)

ITB'd MK1
Ive got standard 205 gti`s and standard mx5`s for track use and both are very capable.
I've owned 205s for 9 years, nothing i could do on track with one that I've not done on the road in the past TBH (slowed down a lot now, stupidity of youth)
So why wouyldnt you take a standard car on track??
not the kind of car that interests me (super/hypercars excluded)

You can only go round a corner so fast cant you and the faster your car is the longer you stand on the slow peddle;)

or make the suspension better, ie modify it to personal taste ;)

ITB'd MK1
ha ha big tones car is an animal danny! went to buffys garage once and he fitted a diff for me lol i helped too must of taken us 5 hours lol everything that could go wrong did go wrong! by the end of the day i was pretty much covered head to toe in dirt and greese lol, but had loads of fun! we must of had 100 fag breaks lol!

havn't seen Buffy in ages!!! collected my diesel 205 from him about a year ago. Stopped off at Jezs a few weeks back to say hi, been promised a passenger ride at next track day he's at :D

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
That 200SX could be so quick, as it stands though with that driver he can only really give it WOT once fully hooked up in 3rd, so wouldn't he just spin ALL the power away in 1st and 2nd either down a strip or on track?

200sx
That 200SX could be so quick, as it stands though with that driver he can only really give it WOT once fully hooked up in 3rd, so wouldn't he just spin ALL the power away in 1st and 2nd either down a strip or on track?

The video was made for entertainment..... It does have traction 'issues' but its not as bad as it seems in the vid.

Over a standing 1/4 its a dead match with a 400hp evo 7 (200 looses a car length at the start, but pulls it back). I dont think thats too bad.