ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shall I become a full member

Mini Cooper S sport

Ive been reading all the forums here for a couple of weeks now, and posting here and there - I dont know you guys at all, but Id like to. Some of your posts really make me laugh.

Never had a Clio before, but after two weeks of ownership, I love it more than any car Ive ever had (even if a few things arent quite perfect)

Would you guys mind if I joined up?

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

Come join up mate .... Ive owned my valver 4 8 months or so and only joined up as a full memeber a few days ago! its a decent place 2 meet some really decent guys and gals and all got the same interest ! U got nufink to loose and it only costs a few quid mate

Lee

BMW M2C

Im glad I joined. The only down sides have been a depleting bank account and excesive mileage on the car. The up sides have been some great people, great days out, massive drinking sessions and an all round laugh a minute.:D

Plus this forum gives me something to do while Im at work.

Street Triple R

Ive just joined up to become a Member, just waiting for the stuff to come through, then ill be a fully fledged Cliosportian!:D

don't

hmmmmmmm shall we let him join, not up 2 us m8

deff join though, as uve seen it gives u good reading, + keeps me entertained at work also

+ then u can post all u like and have more help sorting out any probs u get or just post aload of crap in off topic :D

ohyea welcome 2 club, think ive had my clio few weeks now

.Dave.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Essexlad_Dave on 30 June 2004

Im a her, by the way ( 5 7, long dark hair ;)) - and live in Hampshire.

Thanks for your kind comments, youve convinced me :D

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 30 June 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Essexlad_Dave on 30 June 2004hmmmmmmm shall we let him join, not up 2 us m8Im a her, by the way ( 5 7, long dark hair ;)) - and live in Hampshire.Thanks for your kind comments, youve convinced me :D

youve done it now, youve mentioned your female! lol unless you want to be pestered dont post a pic! ;)

Why does it never work the other way about there.... surely 510" dark hair with a 172 should do something for some girls out there ... apart from the g/f that is ;)

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

iam a member.................:p i think i ve drank to much :sick: good night.........oh yes join.....!

JOIN!
Quote: Originally posted by ClioDan on 30 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Essexlad_Dave on 30 June 2004

youve done it now, youve mentioned your female! lol unless you want to be pestered dont post a pic! ;)
^^^^^ truth.
lol

Yeah join up mate, ive joined just waiting for the membership number etc through the post, snail mail takes ages though :(

i might have seen u driving bout the other day... im from Christchurch next door to ya in Dorset, followed a black 172 for a few miles but couldnt get your attention. :) join up and come to our meets

Mini Cooper S sport

Havent been to Dorset for months, but Im on the M27 every day - I noticed someone on here with a silver 172 is from Hedge End, so Ill keep a look out :)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

are u local? this is a local club for local people. We dont like outsiders....