ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shall i get me this private plate

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Summat i forgot to mention to garyvts was that very few of the plates advertuised on the adverts are actually owned by that company so if you see a plate try ringin round a few companies cos you may get it cheaper!!!

cheers mate. i have found some good ones. quite cheep to. the tt02gaz one was 490 on one site and 1800 on another.

GR7

Shiny red R32

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Private plates are a waste of money... IMO.

Whats the point. ooh i got some letters that sorta look vaguely remotly like my name in a sorta squint and squeeze your eyes till you get some blood comming out kinda way.

but thats just my opinion.. if you like it and got cash to burn, go for it.

i bought m99 nev, dont regreat it one bit, everyone knows its me straight away and for some reason really does finish the car off. for the sake of what £300-£500 u can get a plate u can keep for eva. go for it mate.

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 03 December 2003

Quote: Originally posted by 172gal on 03 December 2003

I think you should get it, private plates really complete the car IMO. Im on the prowel for one!
There are dozens for you on the DVLA starting at £250 incl of VAT & assignment.

http://www.dvlaregistrations.co.uk/home/en/Search/p/prefix?searched=yes&prefix=all&numbers=all&letter1=G&letter2=A&letter3=L&pricefrom=&priceto=&x=78&y=8&start=0http://www.dvlaregistrations.co.uk/home/en/Search/p/prefix?searched=yes&prefix=all&numbers=all&letter1=G&letter2=A&letter3=L&pricefrom=&priceto=&x=78&y=8&start=0
Thanks for that GR :D

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 03 December 2003

Private plates are a waste of money... IMO.

Whats the point. ooh i got some letters that sorta look vaguely remotly like my name in a sorta squint and squeeze your eyes till you get some blood comming out kinda way.

but thats just my opinion.. if you like it and got cash to burn, go for it.
A friend of mine thinks that we are mad paying hundreds or thousands for number plates when they come free on a car!!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

If you can get a plate that resembles the car like "REN 16V" or similar then i think its justified

Nice plates fella, saw one a while back i was gonna get :

FA51EST

^Looks better on a plate^

Didnt have the bottle to blow £1700 on it, i reckon its a good investment though - until we get to 2007 anyways....

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Yeah £1700 is a fair bit. Mine was only £250. Saw S130WER for £1500ish but couldnt justify the difference!! You do see some pearlers tho. I remember seein P4Y US on a double glazin van once!!LOL

Elise/VX220/R26

saw D3LTA on a lancia delta at the weekend, one of my fav oldskool cars too, it looked the mutts.

Geezer Im doing a job for with work at the moment has his n Hers Jag XK8s with 1 AE and 2 AE (AE been his initials)

Ive been looking for a suitable plate for ages but havent found a decent on yet :(

My better half got mine for my 21st I love it looks cool having a old style plate on a new car!! my birthday is June the 13th an my initials are EOB an it only cost her about £350 I think, not bad for a compleatly personal one! IMO

Revels Mum & Sister

I personally dont think I would bother!

But have been tempted before.

Mate got one which was only £250

T21 BRU

We call him Bruard! And his Bday is the 21st September! So bargain really!