ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shampoo that is kind to layers of wax ....

Porsche Boxster987S
As above . Used to use duragloss but need something from the likes of halfords as I need it tomorrow . Any wax friendly shampoos anyone can suggest ??

Thanks in advance

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Don't they do a zymol shampoo that's wax safe?

megs gold class is a decent shampoo but it has gloss enhancers in it so will leave a fine layer of its own over your wax until it wears off. Can't think what other mega shampoos they do if any of them are bare wax and gloss free shampoos

Fiesta ST3
Is the worst product ever conceived.

Paul, they do Zymol autobath. Use that.

being good wasn't part of the requirements :D

ive not used it for years but last time i did i thought it was ok i guess for a on the shelf product

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Get ordered from I4detailing! I'm sure it can wait a few days! ;)

Porsche Boxster987S
Just bought this zymol auto wash from halfords . What is the the suggested mix ratio?? Seems expensive for an average amount . I'm hoping a capful will be enough at the bottom of the bucket ?

Porsche Boxster987S
Just used the zymol auto wash . VERY impressed ! The wax is untouched and a small amount went a long long way! Foamed well , great aroma and a superb finish ! 10/10 for me