ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shampoo?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
if i have chem guys washnwax, any use of using sonax etc with it to get a bit more foam or just leave it? heard good things bout sonax gloss shampoo?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've used sonax and prefer the extreme wash n wax shampoo myself , its slicker imo .

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
it does seem nice and slick, i have no problems with it just want to reduce swirl marks as much as poss.

106 GTi
I have both the Chemical Guys Wash'n'wax and the Sonax Gloss Shampoo. Both are very nice, the Sonax for me leaves the bestter looking finish, the Chemical Guys does feel it makes a slicker wash solution. Both foam up well.

Cant go wrong with either, I alternate between the two of them and the Einzett shampoos on my the 182. Meguiars Shamppo Plus is also good is you want a safe wash that can be purchased in bulk, my new go to shampoo on the daily drive and my familys cars.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
sorted get some tomw, just ordered a superspray i think jetwash was too powerfull fro clio

Mito Sportiva 135
My new combo involves the CG wash n wax stuff plus the Saab gloss shampoo - a remarkably good product, seems to leave a very clean and glossy finish not even using a QD when drying.

Mito Sportiva 135
I think so - they use Sonax in all GM delaerships and Saab is GM owned so could well be just in a different package. It is very waxy and foams up better than the Wash n Wax so seem to compliment each other well. Plus my Dad managed to procure the bottles for £2 each :D

106 GTi
Sounds like the local Vauxhall dealer they sold of all there Sonax for 2 quid a litre, now it's all gone though :(

XOPC Conditioning Shampoo doesn't contain salt. It's thixotropic so it gels a bit as it hits the car. That way it clings to dirt & lubricates better. They claim it's better than foaming, because most of the foam never touches the car.