ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shampoo?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i currently use Megs Gold class but im willing to give something else a dable any suggestions?

Chemical Guys - Extreme Bodywash & Wax 1 Gallon

Chemical Guys - Maxi Suds II (1 Gallon)

Dodo Juice - Sour Power Shampoo 500ml

NXT Generation Car Wash 64oz....

Last edited:
  120d M Sport
Duragloss 901. Leaves a great finish and is a pleasure to use, though I am trying out CG Glossworkz at the moment.

Mini Cooper S
Buy some Duragloss 901. I've only used Megs Gold Class previously and I'm finding 901 10x better.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i feel dodo juice is just a big name that everyone thinks is amazing ive been told by a couple of friends that do the odd bit of "freelance" detailing "dont beleive the hype" wouldnt know how true that is tho

120d M Sport
It depends I think the colour charged wax business is all a marketing hype but Dodo Juice do offer some genuinely quality products. It's the same with all big detailing brands, some products are a bit hit and miss but most will be good.

It's reputation is bought into question a bit because it appeals to all the n00bs who think 'I gotz a dark blue car dat meanz blue velvet is specially for my car'

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Not all of them. Born to be Mild is great, DG901 is great. Buy one of those.

i didnt mention any other dodo shampoo apart from btbm? i also like sp but not as much + sn isnt all that, hence why i sold it ;)

Clio 172 Cup
I've got both 901 and maxi suds II and I love both.

Maxi Suds gives the car a lush deep shine, seems to keep the car cleaner longer to.

The mix ratio is out of this world to so it will out last your car!!

Megane R26
I'll add some to my next order Matt and add a review too. Does look great and I love the bottle design. Great price too!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I usually swear by Meguires Gold Class Shampoo, some new ideas to try here though ;)