ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shenmue 3

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone interested in this? I have been a fan of the first two games and have the HD remasters, if you're a fan you will love it and if you have never played it then probably best to avoid lol.

R26.R & 200T
Spent hours on these games when I was younger and loved them! Good old Sega Dreamcast back then. Brought the re works earlier this year although not got round to playing them and will get ‘3’ definitely.

Swift Sport
As above, owned them back on the Dreamcast. Fantastic games and way ahead of their time. I didn't know they were doing a new one!

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
f**k sake, just realized it's only on PS4!!!

b******s! Will have to wait now, really need to get on with building a new gaming PC...

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
f**k sake, Sony defiantly has all the best exclusives, but to me there is no point buying a PS4 this late in the generation as PS5 is supposed to have backwards compatibility so rather wait for that.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's a timed exclusive, apparently. I've recently finished both 1 and 2 on Xbox after not playing them since the DC days. So good.