ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She's Back, And Finally On The Road

RB 182
So, the Sunnies been in the body shop for 2.5 weeks, and today I picked it up

My A1 went back today, and I'm gonna be driving this til i get my new A3 in Sept

It passed it MOT last month, with no advisories, and today I taxed it and insured it, so it's the first time I could really drive it

The trackings miles out, so it drives crap - ill track it this weekend, but still put a smile on my face

Ive a project thread if anyone's interested in what I've done to it to get it to this stage

Anyhu, it's had a full spray bar the roof and boot - they've done a really good job, not bad for £250!

Pics are live, not washed straight outta the 'shop with a few bits left to tidy

Here's to the summer

20130410_192259_zps24c30f16.jpg

20130410_192316_zps5f981570.jpg

£250? That's stupidly cheap, wouldn't get out of bed to do all that for £250! You got a bargain!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
These things are possible :rasp: I got a complete respray in a new colour for £550 (CRX, not Clio) and no blowjobs involved.

Evo 5 RS
Nice car.

Base coat would cost you what you paid for that spray. So either someone really likes you, or they're an idiot lol.

Disastra Coupe
I got my mk1 Clio painted for £100... Was a perfect job too. Helps when you know the right people!

​I actually thought it was LY in the second pic lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Makes me sad to see a ph2 bumper on the back of that, not sure why but it just looks so wrong.