ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shift up light on RS200

Black 197
Meh, Redline it and see what happens.... All this running in periods with new engines is beyond me.. Maybe 20 years ago it was beneficial but i dont see it on modern lumps tbh

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Meh, Redline it and see what happens.... All this running in periods with new engines is beyond me.. Maybe 20 years ago it was beneficial but i dont see it on modern lumps tbh
+1. Most people I've spoken to that understand engines recommend giving it death from day one.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The run in period is a tad b****cks with modern engines. But if you pay £15k+ on a RS i can understand why you didnt wanna risk it :p As long as you dont stall it loads or something stupid like that, should be fine!

GW Clio 200
Test drove a cup saturday and can confirm its just over 7000rpm, about 7250, redlined it, does sound amazing though.. (only had 77 miles on the clock) shame.