ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I or Shouldnt I

Sell my Williams:(

Basically I need funds to do an Open University Degree so I the sensible option is too sell the Clio and get something £2,000 cheaper. I keep putting off getting this qualification and im very 30 soon so im going for it.

My 2 Options are:

A: Sell the Williams and replace it with something cheaper and instantly get the course and pay off the debts I have or

B: Keep the Williams and struggle by with another loan for my course and the debts I currently have meaning life would be pretty boring to say the least.

(A:) would only happen if I could get £5,000 for my car - I have a history of selling mint cars for too little - only for the buyer to make a profit when he sells!!

Im heading towards (A:) at the moment - maybe I will stick it in the free ads and see what happens - probably the usual "Ill give you £3,500 for it mate" calls.

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 03 August 2004

go for (A), when you graduate and get the career you want, you could buy a willy with your spare change
This is what im thinking too - I work my ass off from 8am to 5pm everyweek and im the most successful person at our depot but due to lack of qualifications and prospects im stuck on a rubbish wage.

I just really dont want to part with the car as I always go to such hard work to get the one I want but I guess it could have to be done in the name of decent wages.

Street Triple R

i think A would be the best option in the long run, a car is only a car at the end of the day, youve still gotta live your life

I feel bad about always fighting the opposite corner but someone has to say it.

The williams is for life not just christmas, all my friends who have digrees are on less money than me in tedious jobs some have firsts, 2.1s etc. Most of them owe huge amounts of debt and one owes nearly £10k

Sod the degree m8 enjoy your williams while you can, your a long time dead and mint willys dont come along that often. You can further your career without selling it im sure!

Tell me who will be more impressed in 5 years time the person you tell you have an OU degree to or the one you tell that you have a mint willy!

Think about it every dicks got a degree not everyone has a williams.

+ most important of all u cant take a degree around the nurburgring;)

LOL Scribbler - I can always get another Williams - would like one with 200bhp next time.

cliosportcraig if you 16v isnt French you have a chance;)