ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I??

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Ok, the clio comes back on monday which makes me well happy, except that the alloy is ugly looking, defo needs refurbing. Soooo do I take all wheels down and get them sprayed white or leave them alloy wheel colour??

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Jay said:
dark grey

That was a thought but I'm thinking motorport white against my black car. if any one could photoshop it that would be ace:
clioSide.gif

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Kneel said:
Ok, the clio comes back on monday which makes me well happy, except that the alloy is ugly looking, defo needs refurbing. Soooo do I take all wheels down and get them sprayed white or leave them alloy wheel colour??

Gun metal grey looks good and gloss black

Wat lights are the on the back?

Hi,

Looks like your having the same problem as me, its either black or leave them as they re for me with a good tidy up using wet and dry paper. I defo would not do them white, my bros motorbike wheels are white, so much hassle to keep clean, and as soon as they get a little dirty they dont look as good so you find yourself cleaning them all the time.

I have had ixed opinions between leaving them as they are and black, I really dont know!

Jon