ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me you bonnet bra...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
here you go, its not a mod btw its purely for protecting the front edge of the bonnet

IMG_7815.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
did them my self a long long time ago before they got popular, all the lights on the front are yellow, sidelights/full beam have same yellow film over them and the main beam bulbs are american yellow ones

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
there not ment to suit tho are they lol immi's hides a multitude of sins tho

mx5
It actually suits yours lol, only black cars can get away with them imo, hate how they became so popular with people tho, like all it takes is a bonnet bra to make cars "euro"

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
It actually suits yours lol, only black cars can get away with them imo, hate how they became so popular with people tho, like all it takes is a bonnet bra to make cars "euro"

that annoys the tits off me because its b****cks

Renaultsport Clio 182
bonnet bra's look utter gash imo. there's a Citroen C3 in my work's car park which has one and it looks sh!te (as does his bonnet bra)

he's also gone for some horrendous 'pimp my ride' chrome wheels!

i've told him numerous times - ffs you cant polish a turd!!!!

ph3 dci100 172 rep
bonnet bra's look utter gash imo. there's a Citroen C3 in my work's car park which has one and it looks sh!te (as does his bonnet bra)

he's also gone for some horrendous 'pimp my ride' chrome wheels!

i've told him numerous times - ffs you cant polish a turd!!!!

as said before in this thread dude they're NOT meant to look good they're meant to protect your bonnet from chips so your comment is completly irrelevant!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i understand the application of them,

if i wanted to keep my car in showroom condition
(and no it doesnt need to be an expensive car for people to care about it to such an extent)

and i do think they look good on some cars,

and a theme that tends to go along with euro cars, is keeping them very clean and tidy, hence how bra's fell into the euro style slightly.

but i completely agree, bonnet bras do not make a car euro.

GTD, Lupo
that golf's lovely, love the bbs's!

They took a lot of cleaning :D

To be honest i had the bra to stop the leading edge of the bonnet getting screwed as it had been respray but think cars look better without, really didnt like the one i put on the golf. Not a big fan of them but beside trying to be euro they do actually do a job :D

Paul

B

bigrich690

BIFCAIDS, saw you on the EUMANIA stand a while back looks very nice i was also in the stand with my mate and there DUB's

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cheers rich but dont go tellin everyone i was on there stand its not cool ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Not a clio but its my bonnet bra :D

DSC_0266.jpg

Paul

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i used to want a mk2 for ages, spray it matte grey and find some seriously rare wheels, with some killer stance