ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me you bonnet bra...

They look turd on cars that are standard. If the cars modded up like Dutty's or that other black clio (or that golf) they look ok.
There is no middle ground on them.

(telling it like it is since 2002)

B

bigrich690

cheers rich but dont go tellin everyone i was on there stand its not cool ;)

i know what you mean i went to that one once and once only lol haven't been on there stand again since, will keep that on the down low lol :eek:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Why not just vinyl the front of the bonnet

because it doesnt just work like that :nono: the bra is 4mil thick im guessing and vinyl isnt a mil thick, so work it out stones can dent the bonnet i know thus why i have one.

Clio 172 Cup!
I Think looks well wrong!:nono: Cars are for driving! Stone chips are part of life like getting old. Each to his own and all that! But I think the only thing that should wear a Bra is a Woman!;)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
I Think looks well wrong!:nono: Cars are for driving! Stone chips are part of life like getting old. Each to his own and all that! But I think the only thing that should wear a Bra is a Woman!;)

i prefer women with no bras, but like you say... each to his own ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
james just buy one from autobra.co.uk £65 quid stop being a tite arse, no ones gonna sell you one if they want them for there car are they :S

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Considering how far spread some of the chips are across my bonnet I'd think they're useless.

thats what the funny lumps are for they deflect stones!
they work trust me i painted my bonnet and it had chips past the washer jets and since then i've nod had a single chip :D

Titanium 182
1*2's look shite with bra's.

Duttys is the only one I have seen that I like (1*2 bumper) but even then I wouldn't put one on mine.

People can hate mooooore :)

mine2.jpg

only car ive ever liked with a bonnet bra on

Titanium 182
Lets be honest, it only works because the car is black and its hidden, if the car was any other colour it would look naff.

GTD, Lupo
thats what the funny lumps are for they deflect stones!
they work trust me i painted my bonnet and it had chips past the washer jets and since then i've nod had a single chip :D

The funny lumps are to stop flys hitting the windscreen. They are MEANT to creat a flow of air that will send the flys over the windscreen when doing high speeds.

Paul