ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your window tints

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
DSC01666Large.jpg

IMG_1458.gif

IMG_0619.gif

IMG_0380.gif

the percentage is 70 light in, or 30 dark for those who are a little slow ;) barely see them in the day, look great at night

jamie

jamie

that looks really dark . . . they arent dark at all, sat next to police at lights for last 3 years, no problems!

jamie

White Sti Hatch
What is the legal limit???

Rears what you want, fronts anythings illegal pritty much as ur only allowed i think its 30% and factory tinted 10% and the lowest tint you get is i think 30% if i remember.....i got pulled for having my fronts done on my old car

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Transparency percentage, and cost also please.
fcuk sake where u been?

Sonic's been neglected over xmas and up untill this month. Cleaned the car tonight, and got down on my hands and knees with my small brush for my wheels, so back in the game ;) Your tints are spot on, how much, and where? Infact, everyone's tints here are spot on, I was expecting a few limo blacks which I really don't like, but these are all good.

Polo Bluemotion
50% front/35% back. £100 at pentagon (my exs cousin ran the place:rasp: ) Rather light during the day, but pretty dark at night.

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
What is the legal limit???

Rears what you want, fronts anythings illegal pritty much as ur only allowed i think its 30% and factory tinted 10% and the lowest tint you get is i think 30% if i remember.....i got pulled for having my fronts done on my old car

The standard Clio glass in the Mk2's is only like 5-7% off the legal limit so anything on top will attract a few problems if you want to keep it legal.

I found this out when I was going to tint my last car.
I's rather not have a van thanks :)

ITB BG 182
Mine are limo black on the backs with a light smoke on the fronts, and yes they are all legal as ive been and had them checked by the police recently and because they were done before the rules had changed im allowed that dark as long as i keep the reciept in my car,
272aba48sw7.jpg

clio 172,astra 1.6, rs125
light tint on front windows and medium on the others

Attachments

• Photo-0061a.jpg
    Photo-0061a.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 65
  Clio 200

The standard Clio glass in the Mk2's is only like 5-7% off the legal limit so anything on top will attract a few problems if you want to keep it legal.

I found this out when I was going to tint my last car.
I's rather not have a van thanks :)

i found with my old mk2 ph2 with the law in scotland(dunno if its different else where) apparently from factory the frontwindows are too dark by a couple of % was the guy at diamond tints in glasgow that told me that.:S

Mine are limo black on the backs with a light smoke on the fronts, and yes they are all legal as ive been and had them checked by the police recently and because they were done before the rules had changed im allowed that dark as long as i keep the reciept in my car,

what has that got to do with it? people have been told to take them off, regardless of when they put them on??