ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your...........

Maz

LY 200
182's lowered and tell me what mm they are please :D

The reason I am asking is so that I can get an idea of what mine will look like once I finally get it sorted

Cheers ;)

VRS
heres mine hun! not sure how low it is tho, it was lower but i struggled wiv the speedbumps at work! ive still got the inner wheel liner in in this pic. it rubbed a bit so cut a few bits of the liner out! if you remove it completly you can go loads lower but all depends on what your areas like for speedbumps!

before:

P1010161.jpg

after:

IMG_0253.gif

Tesla MP3 2021
fecking damn rite....cant wait to get coilovers now.

p.s which ones are they dude

ST
Makavelli, whats yours down on mate?

P.s.....i was looking at getting a black 172.....but seeing your racing blue 182 has changed my mind on that colour....minter mate!

VRS
i got loony's gaz coilovers put on by fred, they will go as low as you want as well! so im tempted to go lower soon. imo they are quality for the price seeing as the bilstein and leda's are far to much for my pocket to stretch to!

Tesla MP3 2021
dutty_112 said:
^^ thought u wasnt moddin urs ;)

lol....but who can resist them......wont be for a while yet tho maybe march or sommet.

best start saving.

Maz

LY 200
makavelli said:
i got loony's gaz coilovers put on by fred, they will go as low as you want as well! so im tempted to go lower soon. imo they are quality for the price seeing as the bilstein and leda's are far to much for my pocket to stretch to!

Nice one :approve: Fred called me the other day about some new coilovers Gaz are bringing out for the 182 so I think seeing your car looking that good has made my mind up for me ;)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
16vClio said:

P.s.....i was looking at getting a black 172.....but seeing your racing blue 182 has changed my mind on that colour....minter mate!

so much for no 182 then

TUT TUT

How much are your average set of coilovers??

Im gettin some in january i think, if there not fully adjustable, does that mean u cant adjust the height of it at the back??

sorry if it sounds like a daft question, im an ametuer lol

ant

yep.
^^ looks bloody nice!! those wheels anthracite? they look darker than usual. [maybe its the black car]

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
16vClio said:

Don't be a homo! Stick to the dark side of the forse!

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Your average set of coilovers cost between £400-£500 (GAZ/FK etc), KW's are a bit more i think and then there's LEDA and Bilstein which cost over a grand.

Fully adjustable is a fairly loose term....what you want to look out for is compression and rebound damper adjustment, most are rebound only.

Height adjustability for the rear is usually offered by an abutment kit as there isnt a rear coilover available for the clio.

Hope that helps.

PS. Cheers Chris...liking yours also! see you at a trackday soon hopefully :D

Weeman sucks ****
Have you actually measured the drop Omar? Doubt very much that's 35mm lower at the front! Eibach's figures aren't true. The pros raised my cup!

I want your wheels, nice.

Gary, I hope so I'm getting withdrawals.

Clio 197
^^

Yes it was measured.

My car's lower than a cupped 182 - it's official!

The pic was taken from a low angle, hence it doesn't really look that low.

I can re-measure if you like? Need an empty cupped 182 to measure against.

(remember the sportlines are lower than the pros)

Weeman sucks ****
They're not a 172 cup, must be different platforms. Just doesn't look that much, that's all.

No need to measure mate, it's cold outside.

mine on ledas.

Not sure on the drop as I did not measure it. I think it is a bit lower now as they have settled a bit.

Attachments

• a_342.jpg
    a_342.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 40
  Clio 197
CHRIS172CUP said:
They're not a 172 cup, must be different platforms. Just doesn't look that much, that's all.

No need to measure mate, it's cold outside.

Ah yes.. forgot to day: The 172Cups are lighter, and therefore don't lower as much.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Uncleiven said:
lol....but who can resist them......wont be for a while yet tho maybe march or sommet.

best start saving.

I remember the "I ain moddin conversation as well" lol

Got my GAZ coilovers coming this week. Christmas comes early!! Iknow what Im doing Sat come rain sun or shine!! :D