ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us ya desk

Fabia vRS
ok, we had show us your desktop, now show us your desk!

mydesk.jpg

Crap photo due to mobile. Yes, that's a triple monitor setup and yes I'm probably slightly geeky. Wish all the monitors were indentical though, I'm just not that rich :(.

Attachments

• desk1.JPG
    desk1.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 89

172beast

26-11-06003Small.jpg

Ugly Antec case gonna be replaced by a Thermaltake one soon, should be here tomorrow!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
LoL

Theres an industrial despenser on the wall now so no need for a small box.

;)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
some serious setups/geeks here. i've got a laptop and a little wooden fold out table for when i'm feeling lazy and want to lay down on my bed.:rasp:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
J273:

Thanks, its just a Dell C400, great size and spec for what i need.

U/R 200
That snake is the dogs mate, bet its proper hard to look after :cool:[/QUOTE]

Royal Pythons mate x2

Soo easy to look after, and dont grow any bigger than 5 foot.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
Royal Pythons are supposed to be the most tame and easiest to keep of pythons aren't they?

a burnt one
104_9451.gif

phew, i appear to be less geeky than some, im unashamedly posting mine for us who were previously embarassed to post, come on guys, dont let the tech geeks beat us

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Took the clothes off it tonight so I could use the computer! Got a great set up, a laptop with a fucked screen so need the monitor. So got the worst of both worlds, laptop performance and desktop awkardness!

KIF_1290.jpg

Fabia vRS
Took the clothes off it tonight so I could use the computer! Got a great set up, a laptop with a f**ked screen so need the monitor. So got the worst of both worlds, laptop performance and desktop awkardness!

KIF_1290.jpg

lol, it's like a scene out of back to the future.

you have a vcr player and u still have videos and a crt monitor!!

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Heres mine 5 mins ago

Attachments

• DSCN0579 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0579 (Medium).JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 52
  HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
My desk...

21" CRT and 77" HD Projection screen (connected to PC). I like to keep things as uncluttered as possible. Although loads of pizza boxes and beer bottles had somehow accumulated there on saturday night.
ht2.jpg

Screen in action (HD Terminator 3 :cool: )

ht4.jpg

Fabia vRS
My desk...

21" CRT and 77" HD Projection screen (connected to PC). I like to keep things as uncluttered as possible. Although loads of pizza boxes and beer bottles had somehow accumulated there on saturday night.
ht2.jpg

Screen in action (HD Terminator 3 :cool: )

ht4.jpg

last time i saw that pic on another thread i promised myself i will buy a projector when i move into my own place again.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Took the clothes off it tonight so I could use the computer! Got a great set up, a laptop with a f**ked screen so need the monitor. So got the worst of both worlds, laptop performance and desktop awkardness!

KIF_1290.jpg

lol, it's like a scene out of back to the future.

you have a vcr player and u still have videos and a crt monitor!!

lol vcr player hasnt been used for ages, all my dvds are on the other side and the monitor is a loan so cant complain! Should really tidy it up though!