ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your car colour!!!!

Clio
Well if jamie cant be arsed to post suppose I had best post mine although its standard and looks sooooooooooo boring at the moment. Think the colour is nortical blue.

DSC00263.gif

DSC00259.gif

and a couple of the 'SICK orange' pug rallye race car at donnington and brands...

tb20681.gif

DSCF0041.gif

VRS
are you still ruinning both cars craig? will you be at fcs this year, wud be good to see yours and marks sunflowers alongside each other :D

mk1 phase 2 hybrid :-)
why is every one so bitchy, ok some of the clios on are not my cup of tea but its there pride and joy and they like what they have made of it so i think people should just be more kind and give them a more nicer approach about there cars!

are you still ruinning both cars craig? will you be at fcs this year, wud be good to see yours and marks sunflowers alongside each other :D

Yep still running both cars at the moment, im waiting on a new job though in germany so if it go's ahead i wont be at the fcs, which ill be gutted about but the job pays to much to say no. Would be great to see mine 7 marks sunflowers at the fcs like

M135i
ahh the wheels were ebay specials i got for the winter, they didnt come with any. but hey, for 160 notes, i wasnt complaining.