ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your headunits!

Clio 182 LY + Cup packs

Im liking all the alpine units! These best for sound quality then coz I got a Sony at the mo and thnking of changing

ST

Quote: Originally posted by RafChandler on 13 July 2004

Im liking all the alpine units! These best for sound quality then coz I got a Sony at the mo and thnking of changing
Yeah youll notice the difference from a Sony to an Alpine! Plus most of the Alpine units have alot better power output than any others like sony, pioneer etc. Most of the Apine HUs procude 4x60watt, and have 3x4 volt pre outs. They may not look as good as other HUs but with the quality and power you get from them you wont care.

has anyone got any pics of a pioneer p9600 in a mk2 clio? would be grately appreciatted as im thinkin of buying one but want to know how it will look.

^hav u got a pick of that with the cover on? cus the thign puttin me off buyin that 1 is that it cant be remoced....but my mind might change if the cover hides it well.

thnaks for posting that up mate^ not what i was expecting....id be tempted to get that head unit if it werent for the security issues..im really thinkin of gettin the pioneer p8600 now, has any1 got any pics of a pioneer 8600 or a 9600 in a clio? pls?

Its all coded and proper fitted like!

Trouble with a TFT screened unit..not sure anyone makes one yet that is removeable .

Does look nice though..defo worth a look in the shop!

make sure the unit is insured .. or you just dont leave it anywhere;)

Code = easily obtainable

Fitted properly just = more damage done when stealing it

v pretty i must admit. going h/unit hunting tomorrow.

How would anyone get the code?

Unless there is a master one or something as the code is set by the user on this headunit and not a manufacturers one

the code is resettable by de-code machines. they are v expensive, but they have been around for years and just get updated for new units that come out.. we used to have one for all standard car units.. but could easily buy the upgrades to do all aftermarket manufactures ..

i do assume you got free insurance with it? like kenwood and pio used to offer? (sorry as ive been out of the retail ice loop for a while)

I currently have my 12" Kicker EX connected to the factory unit using a high/low level box and a decent Pioneer amp. I have a nice Pioneer HU to go in but a couple of things have stopped me.

1) Does the differing colours (ie green display vs orange dash illumination) look that terrible in the dash?

2) Would it make a considerable difference in the subwoofer sound quality using the proper pre-out etc of the Pioneer HU?

ps - my First Post! :D

No replies :(.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this subwoofer quality output question?

I see that the green decks look OK during the day. I Would like to see some cars interior pics at night with the dash illumination etc if possible?...

i know guys this not the place to post this , i opend a topic about it and i dont know where is it now , but i need some help from you guys if you know i wana buy some mags and i dont know if they fit my clio , this is the size of the mags

size : 17x7

offset : 45

pcd/h : 100/114.3x8

cb : 73.2