ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shows

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Hello guys and girls.

Looking to take the Clio to some shows this year, looking online the French show isn’t happening this summer ?. Just wondering if ClioSport was attending any other shows as I’m now a member this year? This has possibly been asked elsewhere but I can’t find any threads (newbie alert).

Thanks in advance!

Russ

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Welcome to the club Russ!

Unfortunately you missed ClioSport Festival a couple of weeks ago, which is our own national event. Keep an eye out for the anoucement of next years show, CSF 2020 in the near future.

We aren't currently scheduled to attend any other shows this year, mainly due to the lack of there being any that a good amount of people want to attend. We would normally have attended French Car Show.

There are smaller regional events and meets and get togethers going on around he country though, so check the Regions section for more information.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Welcome to the club Russ!

Unfortunately you missed ClioSport Festival a couple of weeks ago, which is our own national event. Keep an eye out for the anoucement of next years show, CSF 2020 in the near future.

We aren't currently scheduled to attend any other shows this year, mainly due to the lack of there being any that a good amount of people want to attend. We would normally have attended French Car Show.

There are smaller regional events and meets and get togethers going on around he country though, so check the Regions section for more information.

Gutted! Gives me chance to get a few more finishing bits done for next summer over the winter months though I guess.

Cheers for your help Nik ??