ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

side shots

CLIO
finally got the other one done now so i have back and front done on one side,plus ive polished the writin on the side badge to match the chrome on the wheels..comments welcome as always

cheers james

Attachments

• yellow wheels 3 001.jpg
    yellow wheels 3 001.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 100
  • yellow wheels 3 003.jpg
    yellow wheels 3 003.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 92
  • yellow wheels 3 004.jpg
    yellow wheels 3 004.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 87
think the gun metal was best , these do look good though as well as being uniquie.
Justin

like the vvti badges but definately preffered the wheels in gun metal. one of the nicest on here before the sunflower treatment!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
love em!

but you already knew that mate. I'll be up Bolton way tonight James, wanna meet up and bring the paint, i'll bring a camera. :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
looks very nice mate..i think the badges look even better with the writting polished...

it did look good before but it still looks very nice...

good work

CLIO
timsclio172 said:
like the vvti badges but definately preffered the wheels in gun metal. one of the nicest on here before the sunflower treatment!

cheers mate,but it was no where near one of the nicest on here buddy..but thnx all the same

cheers james

V6
i take my hat off to ya for haveing balls for doing it, looks realy gd thou mate they go realy well with silver bodywork

CLIO
cheers all,does look better in the flesh ,cameras dont do the colour justice

thnx again for the replies