ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side Skirts - Subway

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Hi guys, I have been talking to adam (Subway) about side skirts for a mk2 clio.
Adam has told me to ask on the forum for some feedback frm u guys as many
of you have bought these from him in the past.

Thorts and opinions plz ppl?

Cheers

RS Meg 175
Saner has bought some of these and fitted them, im might get a set from adam soon,
but Saner said its wasnt a completely straightforward fit but they did go on.

But ive seen them on Saners nice little 172 rep and it looks the business :)

there is also a lad on here (JLO) he has some 172 rep skirts but he got his off of ebay from the Polish bloke (Poland) for like half the price and they look good aswell so im torn really not sure what ones to opt for tbh...

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Matta_88 said:
Saner has bought some of these and fitted them, im might get a set from adam soon,
but Saner said its wasnt a completely straightforward fit but they did go on.

But ive seen them on Saners nice little 172 rep and it looks the business :)

there is also a lad on here (JLO) he has some 172 rep skirts but he got his off of ebay from the Polish bloke (Poland) for like half the price and they look good aswell so im torn really not sure what ones to opt for tbh...

yea i got a set of ebay beofre n the were sh*t 2b honest mate. thats y i was akin on here. I just want sum simple ones to finish of my dynamique. Not really botherd about putting any bodykit on.

M2 Competition
Adams should do the trick! They dont flare out like 172 skirts do, so should go straight on!

Genuine bloke too, so shouldnt have any problems mate.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Peperami said:
Adams should do the trick! They dont flare out like 172 skirts do, so should go straight on!

Genuine bloke too, so shouldnt have any problems mate.

thanks mate....dnt supose u kno any1 else who has bought them and mayb has sum pics?