ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side skirts

Monaco Blue Mk2
Consider Wirral 182's sold by the way! PM'd you before mate, I'll collect on Friday if thats still ok with you, if not no worries, sure we can sort out another time.

Black Gold 182FF
Blue4Ever said:
Consider Wirral 182's sold by the way! PM'd you before mate, I'll collect on Friday if thats still ok with you, if not no worries, sure we can sort out another time.

PM'd.

PS* Thanks for the re-assurance on the fitting issues Subway.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
i just received mine from the polish guy off ebay - ready painted.

hmm. not the best job but ok i guess. one of them seems to have got knocked so i'm going to have touch it up.

paint seems a bit darker than the car but i'll see how they look once they're on.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
MattT said:
Bunzee - Let us know how they look - I was planning on using this guy too.

haven't got them on yet but i'll try and take some pics tomorrow

V

valver pete

Does anyone know if there are any subtle skirts like these for the mk1's?

Black Gold 182FF
Blue4Ever said:

Don't forget to post some pics when you have had them sprayed and fitted mate. Sure they are gonna look mint on your car.:) The beers were refreshing.:D :D

Monaco Blue Mk2
Wirral 182 said:
Don't forget to post some pics when you have had them sprayed and fitted mate. Sure they are gonna look mint on your car.:) The beers were refreshing.:D :D

Good stuff! Glad you enjoyed them.

Yeah pics will be up, not too long hopefully! Gonna get them sprayed and my bumpers colour coded once I've finished my exams. I'll get some springs and lower it, give it a good clean and get pictures up.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
bunzee said:
haven't got them on yet but i'll try and take some pics tomorrow

You got those pics mate??

I'm thikning of getting some sprayed from that Polish guy. I'm interested in how they look.

Does anyone know if they will fit non sport mk2 ph 1? ie with the thinner arches?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I have just sent Subway a PM about the sideskirts he's selling. I'm hoping (crosses fingers) that he can confirm they will indeed fit on my car and look right with the front and rear kit I intend to fit.
I'm getting a 'little' excited about kitting my car. I know it's daft, but I'm a female, what do you expect? ;) Lmao

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
glyn1980 said:
You got those pics mate??

I'm thikning of getting some sprayed from that Polish guy. I'm interested in how they look.

Does anyone know if they will fit non sport mk2 ph 1? ie with the thinner arches?

sorry mate, i will pull my finger out of my bottom and get them up later today, i promise :eek:

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
No worries mate!!! Just really curious! Debz its not daft, I was looking forward to getting my exhaust done. I will be just as excited once I've got my car booked in for the suspension kit!

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
right here are the pics, they're still not on the flippin car (you can blame my oh for that) but you get an idea.

the paint finish is alright, it's just the 2 marks which bother me.

IMG_1381.gif

IMG_1372.gif

little scratch:
IMG_1374.gif

big scratch:
IMG_1378.gif

hope that gives you an idea - the scratches bother me a bit cos the skirts were really well packed so they must have happened before they got posted, surprised the guy sent them out like that.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
You must be slightly pi55ed about that! The chips are annoying but getting them sprayed by him worked out cheap. Even with the cost of getting the chips fixed it's still cheaper than a local bodyshop.

Good luck with the fitting mate!

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
yeah, think i'm going to get them on and then get them sorted, cos knowing my luck they'll get marked during fitting

Black Gold 182FF
Have you had these side skirts sprayed and fitted yet mate?

Wirral 182 said:

Monaco Blue Mk2
I've not yet fella!! :(

Just finished my exams now though so will be soon. I've had a quote of £200 for colourcoding front and back bumper, spoiler and spraying the skirts so I'll be getting it done soon. Gotta get a cambelt change done first though...more money! :(