ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sidelights to match Xenons

Hi all,

I was hoping to get some sidelights to look like the Xenons on my 182, or at least get close. Right now when the Xenons are on it looks good apart from the 2 yellow dots from the side lights.

I heard about some LED lights that are the same colour as Xenons.

Any ideas?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Iain C on 12 September 2004

Dosent the 182 come with Xenons????
yeh but he wants to get something which matches his xenons better than the yellow standard sidelights....

golf

What about Halfords Electric blue side lights, Or the Multi coloured ones! But PIAA are the dogs. Expensive though!

the other ones will stand out like a spare prick at a wedding the PIAA ones cast a brilliant white light rather than a wanky boyracer looking one

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 12 September 2004

get some PIAA led sidelights in white/white youll not be disappointed
yup, get these mate

you can get em from Demon Tweeks, ring John Harris and you will get ClioSport club discount if your a member

dont bother with other things, no normal bulb will get as white as your Xenon, and all the other makes of LED side lights are crap, they dont last 5 minutes and usually there more purple or blue and usually 2 different colours in a pack so it looks stupid

172 M69 eater

how much r those brun and where can u get em

patty

[Edited by patty on 12 September 2004 at 5:50pm]

other than demon tweeks! i jus read ur above post again!

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by matt_arundale on 12 September 2004

if using these as ur sidelights what bulbs would u recommend for ur normal headlights? if u aint got xenons?

Matt
well ive got PIAA Extreme White Plus, expensive but good, there not a pure white to look at the headlight, but the beam they produce is, and is noticably longer than any other bulb ive used, and ive used a lot of whats on the market

mine are the twin LED ones, the side lights

just ring John Harris at Demon Tweeks if you want to order some, members get discount and there the same price everywhere

Skoda Fabia vRS

patty i think mine were H263, you could ask John which one BRUN ordered if you want, was about 10 days or so back when i got em