ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sidelights

clio sport
hello everyone,

was just wondering, i have the standard bulbs still but was hoping to get peoples opinions on whats aftermarket bulbs are better suited to the xenons?

The only LED's ive managed to find close tot he OEM Xenons (4300k) atre the PIAA's but they will cost you a kidney.

clio sport
i dont want anything to expensive lol just something that will give off the same sort of colour and light the xenon does :)

a low one
the halfords cheap laser blue sidelights are alright considering there cheap but try ebay for the SMD sidelights, they go quite well with them as there a bit more " bluey"

n/a
the led's are just a whole different colour i might just take them out aswell now cus they look blue. sidelights out is my next try i think

b/g 182, meg tourer
had sidelight bulbs removed for years. i just put them in for mot. looks far better with no sidelights.

Focus RS + S3
agree with the others, no sidelight looks good,
i took the metal connections off the bottom of the sidelight bulbs so it looks like theres some in there but dont work

that way if you get an arsy copper, 'they just blew and its booked into renault for a change according to my handbook' lol