ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sideways action in a DC2 at snetterton

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
guy is a dick lol... his driving was a bit random at times...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
driving along the straight hitting the limiter and instead of shifting up backing off the gas and coasting for a bit untill he is back on it lol! trying to "drift" a fwd car lol which he f***s up at the end lol

Evo 8 Jap Crap
On the youtube link you have

watch?v=FRZLrsv2tQs for example

its the FRZLrsv2tQs you need to paste

Turbos.
Looks fun, surprised he wasn't black flagged though! Of course if he was in a man's car he would have spun that far more times than the once... ;)

182, SQ7, Trafic
Driving like a penis TBH, was chucking in more than needed to to get back end to go out.

I'm surprised he didn't get taken off too as I even got a telling off for coming into corners to quickly.

172 /megane cab
driving along the straight hitting the limiter and instead of shifting up backing off the gas and coasting for a bit untill he is back on it lol! trying to "drift" a fwd car lol which he f**ks up at the end lol

i would of left it in gear thrn and not changed up then my self

Nippy white cup
Can't see the problem tbh...I don't expect he drives like that normally and is obviously just having a bit of fun...f***s it up in the end but catches some very sideways moments pretty well. I have seen people chucking their cars round (I think Yoz did it at Donington in a valver once) and people understood the background of it and took it as it was...dicking about on a track

Chris

106 GTI
Can't see the problem tbh...I don't expect he drives like that normally and is obviously just having a bit of fun...f**ks it up in the end but catches some very sideways moments pretty well. I have seen people chucking their cars round (I think Yoz did it at Donington in a valver once) and people understood the background of it and took it as it was...dicking about on a track

Chris

Better to be done in a controlled environment rather than your local roundabout

Lionel Richie
Can't see the problem tbh...I don't expect he drives like that normally and is obviously just having a bit of fun...f**ks it up in the end but catches some very sideways moments pretty well. I have seen people chucking their cars round (I think Yoz did it at Donington in a valver once) and people understood the background of it and took it as it was...dicking about on a track

Chris

and me :eek:

Nippy white cup
Lol exactly m8.... + he didn't really do it near anyone else and was obviously a bit ragged getting it to step out

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
LMAO You people would complain if he was doing it on a public road, saying that he should do it on a track.... He does it on a track and all he gets is abuse..

As said before it's a controlled environment, he's nowhere near causing trouble for anyone else and is just having a bit of fun, if he can't do it there, where can he do it?

182, SQ7, Trafic
What if someone was behind him and he did it and spun right in front with no room for the person behind to go anywhere?

Then you'd all be thinking he drives like a bell!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I don't see why people are calling him a dick.

But at the same time, why has he got big balls? It's not like there was a brick wall either side of the track instead of grass!

Anyone can do that in a FWD car, just keep the throttle down and you'll go wherever the nose is pointing.:boring:

Vectra SRi
he's not even drifting it! a soon as the back end steps out he just straightens it up! this is drifting . . . .

[youtube]7HJHJnQ-l88[/youtube]