ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvatec Bulbs

172 mk2 Iceberg
seems a good price...

I got the phillips silvervision from power bulbs for about 12 quid a pair

was told that some other cheap bulbs could deposit part of the chrome coating on the inside of the lenses over time...
Dont know if its true but didnt want to take the chance

Got some free blue phillips sidelight bulbs though
http://www.powerbulbs.co.uk/

kool, I've heard good things about Silvatec bulbs and Silvervisions too but they leave a small tint I believe hense getting the Silvatec all round.

Did you get a set free or something?

Chocolate Bar™
not genuine silvatecs, as they are normally around 15quid a set. but for the price may be worth a gamble.

I have got the silvervisions and the orange tint in them is not that bad you have got to look hard to spot it i got two packs for £25

Dci 100
how do silvatec's compare to silvervisions?? the main thin putting me off gettin the phillips ones is the price, £25 for 4 inicator bulbs seems a bit of a con...especially when all 4 of my orange ones work.

Chocolate Bar™
silvervisions (when lit) are extremely bright when compared to silvatecs. however silvatecs are more silver. after a while my silvervisions started to look amber, whereas the silvatecs stayed pure silver

Dci 100
hmmmm, with the slivatecs, how much of a difference in brightness (compared to standard orange ones) is there??

how do silvatec's compare to silvervisions?? the main thin putting me off gettin the phillips ones is the price, £25 for 4 inicator bulbs seems a bit of a con...especially when all 4 of my orange ones work.

You can allways put the orange one back in when you sell the car and sell the silvervisions or put them in your new car