ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 1*2 Huddersfield

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oooo i though this might have been me. But it wasnt. Was this clio lowered and had tinted windows? I think i may have seen this one before

TrackCar & F30 330d
Looked fairly standard tbh but I only caught a glimpse hence not sure if it was a 172 or 182. Not seen yours around yet though.

My car has not moved for the last 2 weeks :( But its all working now so keep an eye out :)

There seems to be quite a few people in Huddersfield. :)

Titanium 182
I've seen a monaco 172 with a sticker on the back, but didn't read what it said as I was going the opposite direction.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
There's always a Monaco 172 parked outside auto glass or whatever it is down Leeds road.
Spotted a silver 172 (possibly cup going by the wheels) today in Marsh with what can only be described as a right lanky sod in it. His head was practically touching the roof!