ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172, Dark Turinis

2003 MKII 172
Well, finally got them and got tyres put on. All on the car's 3rd birthday too!!!:approve:

A few days ago, 6th. My Millie passed her 3rd birthday with out too much celebration. That's because her present came a bit late.

Usually I get bored with cars after a year, or less. This one I have faithfulyl kept and looked after till now and don't ever want to get rid of it. Sure the ABS sensor has problems which may be linked to the steering rack and is sort of terminal. It has noises here and there, it never idles proper in traffic, it tried to stop in the middle of the road after I put an Elise catalouge with the sales dude's name in the car with a test drive booked... so I had to cancel... and now she's fine. So I might have to rebook with out letting Millie know...

But after 175 Petrol stops (won't list individual brand bought in that 175 here but I do have a list), 129 washes by hand, 2 sets of tyres, 5 services and 60 thousand K... it is a riot to drive every morning and afternoon. Thank you, and this is your birthday present, well deserved indeed!

l1050712cq2.jpg

l1050707bj4.jpg

l1050714ak9.jpg

l1050705tt7.jpg

Civic Type-R
Car looks very nice indeed. I find it a bit weird that you know exactly how many times you have filled it up and washed it though :S

2003 MKII 172
They are 16" :approve:

And I know, because ... (NERD ALERT), I keep a record of it on my PDA, including service, repairs, track days, lap times.... crashes... :eek: because my PDA is also my mobile phone, anytime something is done I enter it straight away. Thanks for the approving comments!