ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver indicator bulb - not silverfusion - help please

Clio 172 Cup
Hi there,

I bought some pure silver front indicator bulbs ages ago, now one has blown and I cant remember where I got them from or what make they are.

They are not the silverfusion ones by philips, they're more silver than that. Does anyone have any ideas?

regards
jp

Erm, does it really matter what make they are since you'll get a pair anyway when you buy new ones?

BMW E46 330i Touring
As said, they'll always be in pairs so just fit both. Not sure how you can get any 'more' silver than silvervisions though :)

clio 1.2 16v,
i think i got one spair one mate if not i sell msot makes of them but from testing the cheaper ones i sell are allot more "silver " than the phillips ones

Clio 172 Cup
cheers guys, yeah i guess it doesn't really matter if they're a pair. I do prefer the ones I have to the silvervision though,

I think I got the old ones from www.silverfusion.co.uk, they are totally silver unlike the silvervision which still have an orange tint to them.

Pm to joshhatton