ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver V6, Glasgow Braehead Xscape Centre

Civic Vtec y0
Spotted today about 5ish heading in towards the entrance to the Xscape centre?

Anyone?

Renaultclio mk3
is it the mk1? if it is its a blonde lassie who drives it. her boyfriend bought her a x5 and sold it bcos she didnt like it. he then bought her a evo 7 but she didnt like that either so shes now onto the v6.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
that was me!!

I got a wave off a 172 when I was leaving too. Were you the white mk1 with the 17s?

that v6 is for sale in autotrader again kenny, and it was the EVO magazine long term test car, there is a random fact for you. haha

Xscape is good for taking pics, took one just after you spotted me>

DSC00026.jpg

Burgandy 174 sport t
where u from? ^^^

v6 next year when my ins is decent me thinks, would be good to have a good look around a vee

Exige S1 + Honda S1
about 15mins outside glasgow heading west. Im very young by the way, insurance is not as bad as you think if you shop around.

Silver 182 with cup packs
Someone decided to park their 182 cup beside me on Friday night at Xscape. It was too wet to hang around and get the plate off it, although it wasn't a Scottish registered plate.