ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silverstone Classic Event Pics

1.2 Dynamique billabong
On Sunday i went up to silverstone for the final day of a three day classic/ historical event. there was a great mix of cars and it was an awesome day, was damn hot mind.

here are a few pics so far, shot about 350 pics so still have loads to go through, so will update this thread when i have time

cheers
James

19bw.jpg

10-2.jpg

1-22.jpg

11-2.jpg

pan-webcopy-1.jpg

17.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

14-1.jpg

15.jpg

18.jpg

16.jpg

2-22.jpg

20crop.jpg

3-20.jpg

4-14.jpg

5-13.jpg

6-8.jpg

7-7.jpg

8-4.jpg

9-5.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

3-19.jpg

30.jpg

32.jpg

31.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38-1.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

39-1.jpg

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks for the comments guys, yup vignetting is a bit hit and miss depending upon personal taste, its was mainly used to keep the focus on the main subject and away from unwanted stuff in the background such as people etc.

cheers
James

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
great photos, and tbh i think you could lose the vignetting on almost all of them.

Some quality stuff there, a couple of the Slowly Sideways pics look a little odd though, have you blurred the background in Photoshop?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
cheers buddy, and yep spot on i have blurred out the background a little to hide some of the ugly mugs of the crowd :)

2014 Focus Titanium
Great pics! The only thing I would suggest is use a slower shutter spead on the pans for a greater sense of speed, the wheels look a little too static on a few of them. Otherwise brilliant!

Megane Mk4
2-22.jpg

24.jpg

Best car there.. Old school at it's finest :approve:
Although, I am in agreement with everyone else, the effect spoils most of the shots. ;)