ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvertec bulbs

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
Car  clio 172 phase 2
Hi where is the best place to get some silvertec bulbs from? which one do I need?
 
Bought mine from Halfords. Can't remember the code now but if you take the old ones in there and match up you can't get them wrong!
 
yeah , was trying to avoid going out in cold! was just gonna order some online
 
I bought mine from K-Tec and at a price of £15.60 a pair i feel i got shafted.
Halfords do them, You are looking for Offset bulbs
 
the ones in Halfords I baught recently are pretty naff tbh! they are really dull. I know theyre not gonna be the best ever seeing as theyre mirrored but the set I had on my saxo were much brighter. they were cheapy ebay ones. the Halfords ones barely show up tbh. especialy at night when u have the headlights on at the same time. really hides them
 
Philips silvervisions only chepos of ebay are shite silver comes off after a while philips silvervisons last forecer and look MUCH better .
 
Back
Top