ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvervisions all round?

1 Series Coupe
Purchased 4 silvervision bulbs today for front indicators, and rear indicators... They look so much better!! Shall i buy 2 more for the reversing lights?

Cheers

Matt

1 Series Coupe
apparently there is some that are available for the reversing lights for abit more cash... so i thought i would ask you guys!

Breaking A 172 Replica
Can you put some pics of the silvervisions, perhaps side by side of the original?

Just deciding whether to invest or not?

Can you tell me where you got yours from and how much you paid?

Thanks mate

1 Series Coupe
Can you put some pics of the silvervisions, perhaps side by side of the original?

Just deciding whether to invest or not?

Can you tell me where you got yours from and how much you paid?

Thanks mate

i will try and get some pics up tommorow, but if you do a search on the forum there a lots of pics that people have taken! definatly worth investing in them. Usually about £15 for 2 bulbs, but i know someone who works for motormania, and he sorted me 4 bulbs out for £20 and a pint! ;)

Mk2 Ph1 172
yer i was wondering about the silvervision reverse lights and if they did them, or i was thinking L.E.Ds just because i like the light they give of that it is really white and not yellow.