ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simple PS request '

MKIII 138
Ive formatted my laptop and dont have PSP anymore can someone do me a 172 cup, lowered (not stupidly) with anthracite / dark wheels with the Lip around the turinins remaining silver or poilshed. bit of a fiddly one to get looking nice but it occured too me that the best part of the turinis is the outside rim and how it suits the 172cup arches the center can be darkened with perhaps the Reno badge left silver.

thanks post away...

MKIII 138
ok downloaded a freeware imageforge at work.. shitty effort but you get the idea. needs lower etc.. but it mite work

a_352.gif

Ph1
Nah not keen on that.

IMO motorsport wheels should be all one colour because polished outer lips on wheels are the street bling kinda look

MKIII 138
fair enough but my car wont be going near a track lol there`s no point making my car look like a racecar, i quite like the effect although i agree one colour is the way forward.

kawasaki green it is then !