ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Single wiper conversion

Im not sure what section this topic belongs... but anyway, has anyone ever done this kind of thing before? Just 1 wiper in the middle of the windscreen, i reckon flipping the motor upside down and modifying the arm somehow might do it but im not too sure.
Any guidance is a blessing!

Tia.
ebce409c1184f66f86a78967830648a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
it was a great mod back in the 90s!! Golf Mk2 with a DTM single wiper that rested in the middle.

90s mods were mint.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Keep your opinions to yourself, its something im building to my own taste, couldnt give a toss for anybody's opinion [emoji106]

One day you will look back with 'should have listened'.

It was the rage when I was 17 tbh. 23 years ago.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
f**king hell is it 1995 or something? Single wiper conversion??

Next you'll be on M3 mirrors, Lexus lights and TSW venoms.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think my first car (fiesta 1.0) was something like 18 seconds or something to 60 lol. Topped out at 90 :/. Mates 1.1 topped out at 95, good times.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Think my first car (fiesta 1.0) was something like 18 seconds or something to 60 lol. Topped out at 90 :/. Mates 1.1 topped out at 95, good times.

mk2? My first car was a red mk3 K reg 1.3lx with XR2i (185 60 13 tyres!) steelies.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
3459DBFC-ED8E-472F-A576-D5EB9DBFAA80.png

That is/was Pinky :) I was well into my novas back then.

Yes looking back at the cars now you think some of them are wtf but I personally loved the late 90’s - max power, fast car, car cruises, the burn outs, the banter - absolutely brilliant!!

You asked for guidance. You got it.
Asked for guidance, not bloody opinions [emoji106]

Everyone slating the 90's mods.
Yea, a lot if it looked like dog s**t but at the end of the day, it was different, people showed their taste in mods etc.
Now everyone jumps on a bandwagon and does the same thing to their car as the last person... [emoji42] the scene is pretty dead nowadays, we cant have fun at meets even... its all static and looking at someones mapped fez with a pop and bang map [emoji849]

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
What can’t you do at meets anymore? Drive around with maccy d’s trays under the rear wheels trying to pull 15 year old girls?

Have actual fun and go on a track day, I am however a massive hypocrite as i did exactly the same as you when I had nothing better to do in the evenings/before I had a gf/grew up, I even did some s**t mods to my old cars as well, thankfully no body kits though.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Asked for guidance, not bloody opinions [emoji106]

Everyone slating the 90's mods.
Yea, a lot if it looked like dog s**t but at the end of the day, it was different, people showed their taste in mods etc.
Now everyone jumps on a bandwagon and does the same thing to their car as the last person... [emoji42] the scene is pretty dead nowadays, we cant have fun at meets even... its all static and looking at someones mapped fez with a pop and bang map [emoji849]

Progress maybe?