ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Size To Get

White Sti Hatch
In the next month or so im looking to get myself these rims....
4f_1_b.jpg

But im still unsure what size to go 15" or 16" ive been quoyed for the 16" with tyres for £470 sounds alright to me :/....In the end i will be lowering it by 40mm aswell but i dont know wether to do that before i get the rims or after ?

Anyway you opinions would be great cheers

Last edited:
if you get 16s on a 45 profile then you will have no problems with lowering as they will be the same size as your original wheels

White Sti Hatch
Ah right never knew that cheers.....

Ne one got any other comments still not to sure about either 15 or 16s :/ either way i can lower it 40mm no prob

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Always loved those wheels since i first saw them. was going to go for this version myself if it wasnt for the cost...
bk333glossblackpolishedface.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Same here been looking at them since i seen them in Max Power at some point last year.... I dunno im not to fond with the Black shadow theyve got the ones i posted above in Halfords and they look sweet up close :)