ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skoda RS

Guys,

Whats your views on the Skoda rs? A lad at work is looking at a getting a new car and kinda likes the Skoda Rs but is put of my the badge name...

Cheers

Excellent Q car credentials, especially if chipped to 225bhp. Same turbo engine as the AudiTT180bhp.

Clio 197

It is one hell of a car. With a chip and a little suspension work it is an animal. Then you just put a 1.6 or 1.4 badge on the boot and laugh!

R5 Gordini Turbo

It is the best VAG 180 bhp turbo as it has good brake and steering feel. I have just sold a black one with 13k miles for £11995. Bargain

My dad has one as a company car. Very nice. If they were the same price, Id go for another VAG Group car as the interior is still a bit poverty-spec - but its about £8k less than the equivalent Audi!

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Very nice car old man should be getting one soon. Pluss Amd(think thats the place) is only just up the road for a chip.

320d M Sport

i like em!! Nice to see people who appreciate their motors and dont opt for the easy way out - eg Skoda "theyre sh!te"

Tnx guys..

Hes a bit put off with the name..but it does look a cracking car..

Iam gonna let him test drive my 172 but I think thats to small for him ..

How much would it cost to get the RS to 220bhp and would be the 0-60??

Cheers guys

I think its a cracking looking car - there was a black one at the Motorshow that looked *evil*

225bhp only a chip away too :)