ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Skoda want!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Turbos.
Cheap power i guess, but seemed he spent all his money on the engine, all the other mods are budget as fcuk.

I think you have to have a bit of inferiority complex to be obsessed with dicking Subarus, Porsches etc. It's like you haven't gotten past the 17 year old phase where you just have to prove yourself to everyone.

I would trade a performance for the sake of not looking like a bell end.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Cheap power i guess, but seemed he spent all his money on the engine, all the other mods are budget as fcuk.

I think your bang on the money with that comment. Sounds to me like he hasn't stripped the motor either, just bolt on external bits ie injectors and pullies. I also thought that the VAG unit could cope with around 300-310 on stock pistons and rods?? I maybe wrong though.

"Around 400bhp" = "Its quick for a Skoda so i'll add another 50-75bhp on top"

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think you have to have a bit of inferiority complex to be obsessed with dicking Subarus, Porsches etc. It's like you haven't gotten past the 17 year old phase where you just have to prove yourself to everyone.

I would trade a performance for the sake of not looking like a bell end.
Very true, I guess to most folk a Scooby is the be all & end all (sort of bench mark if you like) tbh. We all know that not all Scoob's are fast.
It's like when you see a Saxo with a claimed 1100 bhp (ok i've exagerated lol) then they say sh*t like 'complete scooby slayer' No need tbh.

Also, surely with all that shoved on it, you'd have had it RR's etc & had figs, circa 400bhp don't really cut it to me.

I'd rather have a nice 400hp Evo than that car tbh.