ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Broadband

Anyone got it??? Just signed up for it yesterday, but keeping my old onetel service till sky one has proved itself. (great having 2 phone lines!!!)

Tesla MP3 2021
lol. sorry to but in. but you have onetel bb.

u poor person you lol
welcome to talk talk

I know, can't complain about onetel though, never let me down, but think now that its talktalk it won't be long!!! lol

I know, can't complain about onetel though, never let me down, but think now that its talktalk it won't be long!!! lol

A4 Avant
Setup a wireless network with skybroadband for my friend. Pretty impressed. Nice and easy with good download speed! If I were takin out a new sky contract i'd consider it!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Am i stupid or does the sky website not state any of it's prices or download limits etc?

Sure can, but 2nd line will be going once sky is up and running, will be saving over £200 a year once its running properly!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah i got sky, but don't want to upgrade to HD or anything, just want my sky on tv and then normal broadband.

If you subscribe to sky you can get the broadband, you don't need to get sky + or HD, as long as you have an account with them

Clio 172 mk2
Just signed up to al Skys services and am under the impression you need to take the phone service to get broadband( could be wrong). Anyway, as I have NTL lelephone and broadband, I need to get a BT line installed to get Sky Telephone and broad band service anyway.