ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky+ hd half price for a year!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Have been offered as a new customer ie my dad not renewing his and me taking over.
Free sky+ hd and half price full package for a year.
Said I would £25 a month for the privilege.

Is it worth it?

It's not a great deal of money but still £25 a month at the end of the day.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Got my net and phone through someone else on a better deal.

It's a friends and family thing, she's a manager.

Defo dude for the sports, i dont really care about movies as i rent blurays but defo for the footie

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
we currently pay £30 a month for just the basic HD stuff, with no movies or sports or anything - so id say that was a good deal (make sure its free HD box and install :))

When we first joined sky we got sky + for half price for a year, was £12 a month :D

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Sounds a good deal!

I might give them a ring and see what they can offer. Did you just ring up and ask? Or is there a promo going about?

I currently pay about £100 a month for Sky HD multiroom on the full package plus ESPN.

Probs not worth it tbh

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
I work for Sky too - just checked the current offer and the install with that friends and family deal is free mate.

If you don't got for it before it's closing date (17/12/09) give me a shout in the new year and I can see if there are any other friends and family offers on.

If interested folks, I have 3 promocodes that I could give you. PM me for one and I can reply with all the info.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I work for Sky too - just checked the current offer and the install with that friends and family deal is free mate.

If you don't got for it before it's closing date (17/12/09) give me a shout in the new year and I can see if there are any other friends and family offers on.

If interested folks, I have 3 promocodes that I could give you. PM me for one and I can reply with all the info.
Cheers mate, I thought her one ended the 27/12. Not 100% on that tho.

She's a manager so it's not a public deal, just a friends and family thing I think.

I'm going to phone and enquire about it :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
So it's the full package! All sports and movies for £23 a month. All free install and box.

Sounds too good to pass up imo!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
LAWL!!

Makita h'actually!!
image41-ks-can.jpg