ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky just stopped working!

Our Sky box broke last week so we rang them to see if we could get it repaired. They said £100. My Dad said bugger off we'll cancel and they offered us Sky HD with no subscription for the next 2 years. So we took that :)

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Yeh is it snowing? if so, the bellend thing can't remember what its called will be covered in snow blocking the signal, happens alot with sky, get a brush out of the window and brush it off and it'll work again thats what we do.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
ours wasnt working atall this afternoon when it snowed heavily, but has been working since about 7ish,

Partner's Astra SRi
Yeh is it snowing? if so, the bellend thing can't remember what its called will be covered in snow blocking the signal, happens alot with sky, get a brush out of the window and brush it off and it'll work again thats what we do.

Satellite?

Mini Cooper S sport
Phew! Hopefully our box isn't screwed then, dk had me worried.

We had two power cuts earlier, thought they might have broken it.

Tangoed Works
mabye even LNB.

Anyways thought mine was bust last night, but fine now. Mabye the cold is playing havoc with the receiver.

Go cry to your momma!

Close! LNB

Low Noise Blocker ;D

Snow wont gather on that, it's the surface of the dish you need to remove the snow from, make sure you're light with the brush though otherwise you'll knock the dish out of alignment..